This position will provide direction and supervision for all clinical staff at all urgent care locations in Diversified Services at Vail Valley Medical.
The Coordinator will be responsible for optimization of urgent care operations as a way to improve the patient experience in collaboration with the Director of Diversified Services.
· Successfully collaborate on designing, implementing and monitoring effective operations as it pertains to patient satisfaction and MACRA
· Present to leadership on a regular basis the ongoing clinical improvements implemented across the locations
· Direct supervision of clinical staff such as care techs and admission representatives
· Oversee various elements of the revenue cycle as it pertains to clinic operations to ensure optimal medical service collections
· Collaborate with hospital front desk management to optimize the patient experience
· Ensure the urgent cares are compliant with Joint Commission Standards
· Build upon the current policies and procedures as needed
· Assist with staff scheduling as needed
· Other job duties as assigned
· One year clinical or management experience in clinic operations, hospital operations or quality improvement, or equivalent
· Minimum of bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· EMT certification or RN license preferred