Join an exciting opportunity with SCL Health Talent Share Float Pool! Talent Share Float Pool (TSFP) is a multi-site float pool that supports patient care at Saint Joseph Hospital, Lutheran Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, and Platt Valley Medical Center.
We are currently seeking a second Clinical Manager to join the leadership team.
The Denver facilities are:
Saint Joseph Hospital (Denver) The oldest private teaching hospital in Colorado Updated, state-of-the-art hospital facilities opening in 2014
Lutheran Medical Center (Wheat Ridge) Coloradoâ??s first Senior Emergency Department Nurses Improving the Care for Health System Elders (NICHE) designated hospital
Good Samaritan Medical Center (Lafayette) Level II Trauma Center
Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
Platt Valley Medical Center
Accredited Chest Pain Center
Primary Stroke Center
1. Manages operations of 24 hour department/ 7 days a week. Manages licensed personnel in the regional float pool in the provision of care to patients as assigned. Establishes, implements, and maintains patient care and service standards. Acts as practice change champion for nursing associates.
2. Supervises 200 plus associates. Ensures associates are performing at the highest level of clinical care and customer service according to HCAHPS Standards.
3. Assists director with development of annual budget including equipment needs, forecasts, and capital planning. Oversees and develops standards of care and standards of practice, directs fiscal management, and quality improvement activities.
4. Determines the appropriate staff mix for department and develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain the competency of all department staff. Ensures on going staff development. Manages and resolves human resource, employee and department safety, and risk management issues.
5. Develops, implements, and monitors department policy and procedures which support the organizationâ??s goals and business objectives and ensures that the team meets its objectives.
Valid license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado or compact state required
Possess a current BLS required
Bachelor degree in Nursing (BSN) required
Master's degree preferred
Three years of staff nursing experience preferred
Five years of clinical manager experience supervising nursing personnel with demonstrated competence in achieving outcomes through people required
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that operates eight hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas and Montana. The health system includes 15,000 full-time associates and more than 500 employed providers.