Director of Operational Planning opportunity at UCHealth! Full-time and eligible for our rewarding benefits package!
Supports the Sr. Director of Project Activation and the respective Hospital Presidents for the activation of UCHealth capital projects. Works closely with the respective hospital operational and internal activation teams and is primarily responsible for development of operational plans and the workflow design of each new facility.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
· Creates and provides oversight of the development of department level operational planning, staffing, hours of operation, dependencies on other departments, and development of policies and procedures.
· Creates and provides oversight of the development of departmental and interdepartmental workflow design to include patient, visitor, staff, and supply flows throughout each of the new facilities.
· Develops new facility start up plan as it relates to staffing, resources, and first patient day activities, including hospital leadership and administration, project management team, support departments and external vendors.
· Coordinates and provides oversight of new facility education, training, and orientation activities for all clinical and non-clinical staff.
· Experience in operational planning, workflow design, and startup planning in an inpatient environment. Preferred: Leadership and management experience in operational planning, workflow design and startup planning for new inpatient facilities.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you pla...ce on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.