Recent experience in the specialty area is required
Supervisor Clinical Documentation Improvement
Supervises daily staff activities for the Clinical Documentation function. This is a full-time, exempt/salary position on Memorial's Clinical Documentation Integrity team based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
· Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments. Provides direction, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff.
· Performs or assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions. Supports management initiatives. Assesses quality of services delivered and facilitates staff development programs.
· Ensures staff compliance with departmental and organizational policies, procedures, and protocols. Performs staff responsibilities as needed to fulfill required service levels.
· Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and complaints. Serves as an internal liaison with other departments that have CDI concerns or questions.
Associate's Degree in related field
3 years relevant experience
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ years of Clinical Documentation experience
· Supervisor or leadership experience
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.