We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Summary One deep position responsible for clinical support of the local users of the NeuroDiagnostic Department, working on EEG, IOM, EP, NCT/EMG and TCD clinical systems from Nihon Kohden, Cadwell Laboratories and Natus Neurology.
· Provide direct training and support, interact with End-users (Physicians and Technologists). Responsible for on-boarding training of new users. Development and programming of new acquisition protocols, reporting templates. Responsible for custom systems configuration.
· Works closely with IT, CE and Ancillary Departments, Management, and Vendors to solve problems impeding computer processing, hardware and software installation, clinical data archiving management, machine upgrades, machine maintenance, imaging, backup and recovery, general troubleshooting and diagnostic.
· Understands and solves compatibility issue's occurring between vendor software and security patches, anti-virus software, encryption software, and network. Works with CE in maintaining accurate hardware and software license inventories.
· Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
· 4 years of application experience.
· Must have Neuroscience degree in Clinical Neurophysiology and/or extensive field knowledge of the neurodiagnostics industry.
· Must have strong aptitude of technical skills to allow for operational support above Neurodiagnostics equipment.
· Must possess clinical knowledge to directly deploy and test the equipment in clinical environment.
Due to Point of Care Testing duties associated with this position, upon hire, a copy of highest level of education (diploma, degree, or transcripts) would be required to present to the hiring manager. If this is available to you at this time, please attach it with your resume in one document.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.