Value Analysis RN o versees the research and analysis related to cost containment strategies with a focus on utilization, waste reduction, and overall cost per service reduction, working through and effectively managing traditional barriers
to improvement, analyzing to identify problems, formulate alternative solutions, understanding cost models, and determining clinical acceptability. Requirements
Graduate of nursing program: Diploma, ADN, BSN or MSN. BSN preferred.
5 years of relevant experience.
State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
· Leads and manages multi-disciplinary project teams responsible for product selection.
· Develops strategies and identifies process improvements that are focused on substantial supply cost reduction, supply standardization and utilization, and product quality.
· Oversees research and analysis focused on cost containment, utilization, waste reduction, and overall cost per service.
· Reviews and assesses applicable financial, clinical, and operational data, as well as evidence based literature to assist teams in evaluating new supplies and new technology, using evidence based clinical data, benchmarked best practices and data driven analysis.
· Supports new product requestor in preparation of information/presentations and facilitates meetings between staff, physicians, and other appropriate parties in support of projects.
· Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with clinical, administrative, and healthcare system executives and staff to ensure effective, results-oriented project outcomes.
· Serves as clinical liaison to executive leadership to maintain and communicate.
· Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for clinical and financial performance measurements related to clinical value analysis.
Elevating the Possibility of U at UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state's largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we're able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients' lives.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.