At StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124-bed acute care HCA Healthcare facility in Loudoun County, VA, you'll find a comprehensive range of medical services, including:
A full-service, 24/7 Emergency Department
Advanced cardiac services including a Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Ten Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum rooms
Intensive Care (ICU)
Whether you're a nurse, doctor, clinician or support staff member, you'll have the chance to do challenging, career-enhancing work, while benefiting from the work/life balance made possible in a community setting. You'll enjoy an abundance of opportunities to grow and thrive in an atmosphere where you're valued as an individual, provided opportunities for growth, treated fairly and given a voice in decision making.
Equipped to Succeed
Choosing a career at StoneSprings Hospital means:
· Flexible scheduling that recognizes and encourages your desire to lead a balanced life
· Opportunities to upgrade your knowledge and skills and earn advanced certifications
· A safe and healthy work environment
· Compensation and benefits that are among the best in the healthcare industry
· A diverse and inclusive Equal Opportunity work environment where each team member is a valued contributor
· Potential for career advancement and variety within one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded providers of healthcare services, the Hospital Corporation of America
The Registered Nurse (RN):
· Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents all aspects of patient care.
· Delegates appropriate tasks to unlicensed personnel and providing required supervision.
· Works closely with all health care providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient, effective, quality health care.
· Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the appropriate life span;
· Possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs;
· Possess the ability to provide care needed by the pertinent patient group(s).
· Implements and/or complies with all the policies, procedures and standards of the unit, department and the institution.
· Demonstrates HCA values and adheres to HCAs ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities.
Medical Unit: One year of recent Medical/Surgical experience preferred. BLS required.
Education: BSN Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program or obtained within five years of employment.
Licensure: Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Experience: Greater than one year clinical experience in an acute care facility within the last 5 years plus specific unit requirements.
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.
HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.