****No Holidays or Weekend Shifts****
Elevating the Possibility of U at UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
Clinic Nurse, Dermatology Clinic University of Colorado Hospital Cancer Center
Provides direct patient care, in a medical/physician office setting, using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and - - - Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
- Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel.
-May precept student nurses and new hires.
NO Holidays or Weekends!
- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program if have less than 3 years of experience the nursing program must be accredited. (ACEN or CCNE accredited school)
- An unrestricted, CO RN license (or a compact RN license and obtain a CO RN license within 90 days of start date)
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- At least 6 months of related experience
One year of wound care, surgical, and/or derm RN experience
Ability to work day shift into early evening at times
RN clinic experience
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state's largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we're able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients' lives.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender variance, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined do not impose an undue hardship on the organization