What if you could spend more time with your patients, pursue education and growth and count on the support of a family of talented heathcare professionals? What if you could find it all in one of America's most beautiful locations? You can! Everything you're looking for is waiting at Longmont United Hospital in Longmont, Colorado.
Here you'll find that Planetree is a part of our culture and significantly influences our model of care. Our delivery of patient-centered care strives to educate and empower patients and families while humanizing and demystifying the health care experience. It's a philosophy that influences everything we do, from making architectural design decisions to providing ‘out of the box’ amenities and individual attention to patients and families.
If you're ready to put patients first and take your career to a higher level, you'll experience excellent benefits, stability and camaraderie in a supportive and stable environment.
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 95798
Recruiter Contact: KatelinHazelwood@Centura.Org
Clinic/Department: 7241 LUH CARDIOVASCULAR LAB
Hospital: Longmont United Hospital
Effectively assist physicians in performing a variety of highly specialized Cardiovascular procedures including, but not limited to, diagnostic and interventional catheterization, pacemaker/defibrillator implantation, intra-aortic balloon pump operation (IABP), and electrophysiology studies.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- A graduate of a diploma, associate or baccalaureate academic program in health science and one year of full-time experience in invasive cardiovascular technology or graduate of a programmatically accredited program in invasive cardiovascular technology unless RCIS was achieved before said educational requirements became mandatory via CCI
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- One year of Cardiac Catheterization Lab experience, preferred
- Special procedures experience, preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) or Registered Radiologic Technologist (RRT) with post primary certification of Cardiac-Interventional Radiography through The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Colorado Surgical Assistant License within 6 Months of Hire unless performing Surgical Assistant duties within the scope of another active Colorado license, certification, or registration (required for Colorado employed staff only)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) upon hire or within 6 Months of Hire
- Medium Work - exert/lift up to 50 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. constantly
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.