STATEMENT OF POLICY
A key focus of Centura's overall business strategy is talent development. Centura is committed to providing the tools and processes that will enable associates to plan their careers. The preferred practice is to post available positions on the Centura Health Career Website allowing visibility to job opportunities at Centura.
Associates are eligible to apply for an open position if they are:
1. Active in their current position for at least six months or have manager and HR approval to be released early;
2. Ratings meet expectations or higher on their PFD review;
3. No written warning or Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) within the last six months unless their manager receives approval from HR; and
4. Continuous sustained improvement is demonstrated.
Centura's general practice is to post available positions on the Career Website for a minimum of three business days (HR reserves the right to close a posting based on the number of applications received within the three business days). The position may be posted internally and externally simultaneously. The organization reserves the right to post internally only before posting externally.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID: 95858
Opening May 2017- Evergreen - Idaho Springs Family Practice/Urgent Care
Idaho Springs is located in Clear Creek Canyon just 30 miles west of Denver, Colorado
- BC/BE physician with family medicine/urgent care experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Must be comfortable practicing as the sole provider of a clinic and grow the practice
- Looking for someone to work 2 days a week in Evergreen and 2 days a week in Idaho Springs
- Weekend/Call requirements: Practice call rotation will be shared with another practice
- Desire to live in the mountains
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.