1. Demonstrated leadership ability
2. Ability to evaluate and assess needs of staff
3. Good written and verbal communication skills
4. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with managers, staff, physicians, patients
5. Knowledge and application of professional nursing theory, practices, and procedures
6. Excellent clinical practice skills with competence in assessment, judgment, clinical decision making, and delegation.
7. Ability to perform duties and responsibilities promptly and consistently with little direct supervision in planning and organization his/her work.
1. Graduation from an approved school of nursing
2. Master's degree required
3. Completion of advanced practice degree (Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Practitioner) required
1. A minimum of two years of experience in oncology setting required
2. Management experience required
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse
1. Certification in BLS and ACLS required