Requisition # 62238
- Lab Pulmonary Diag
- 72 hours/pay period (bi-weekly)
- Day Shift
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Supervises daily staff activities for an assigned area or function.
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and levels. Provides direction, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff.
- Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions. Assesses quality of services delivered and facilitates staff development programs.
- Ensures staff compliance with departmental and organizational policies, procedures and protocols. Performs staff responsibilities as needed to fulfill required service levels.
- Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and complaints.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3 years pulmonary diagnostic experience.
- Registered as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- State licensure if required by law.
- Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist (CPFT) or Advanced Pulmonary Function Technologist (RPFT).
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.