STATEMENT OF POLICY
A key focus of Centura's overall business strategy is talent development. Centura is committed to providing the tools and processes that will enable associates to plan their careers. The preferred practice is to post available positions on the Centura Health Career Website allowing visibility to job opportunities at Centura.
Associates are eligible to apply for an open position if they are:
1. Active in their current position for at least six months or have manager and HR approval to be released early;
2. Ratings meet expectations or higher on their PFD review;
3. No written warning or Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) within the last six months unless their manager receives approval from HR; and
4. Continuous sustained improvement is demonstrated.
Centura's general practice is to post available positions on the Career Website for a minimum of three business days (HR reserves the right to close a posting based on the number of applications received within the three business days). The position may be posted internally and externally simultaneously. The organization reserves the right to post internally only before posting externally.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID: 105624
- Dodge City Medical Center is seeking a board certified Advanced Practice Provider, NP or PA, to meet primary care needs.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for rapid assessment, nursing and diagnosis and works with physician partners to assure safe patient diagnostic testing and optimal plan of care.
- Willing to obtain a Kansas license.
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Full benefits include malpractice coverage, define pension, 401k match and CME.
- Dodge City Medical Center, is a multispecialty clinic in Southwest Kansas serving over 24 counties.
- Join a clinic of 10 providers, and have an on-site Urgent Care, Laboratory, Pharmacy and Radiology Departments.
Benefits of working with our Hospital
- Open communication
- Team mentality
- Mission minded, core value driven staff which includes Administration, Physicians, Nurses and more.
- Competitive compensation
- Annual incentives
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.