| Unit Description|
Care Site Description
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthâ??and hopeâ??to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This position is responsible for evaluation, design, testing, implementation, upgrades, support and maintenance, security and creates documentation for all assigned applications.
- Software technical expert and primary resource for application support to end-users, vendors, and within IST.
- Manages small application projects with other IST staff, end-users, vendors, and consultants including duties such as running meetings, gathering requirements and managing budget.
- Serves as subject matter expert in design and implementation of new systems.
- Performs workflow analyses and recommends process changes to enhance departmental productivity.
- Responsible for detailed documentation of builds, decisions and changes.
- Strong trouble-shooting and communication skills used for both implementation and support of applications.
Â· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
Associates Degree, equivalent work experience in a related area may be considered in lieu of education.
Bachelorâ??s Degree - Preferred
Licensure, Certification, Registrations:
Epic Certification in the assigned module or the ability to achieve EPIC Certification in the assigned module within 6 months of employment.
More than 1 year and less than 3
More than 3 years and less than 5 â?? Preferred
Experience in healthcare, technology, or related field - Preferred
Other: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to travel, as needed for special projects.
Proficient with MS Office software, including Word, Excel, and Project.