| Unit Description|
Care Site Description
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthâ??and hopeâ??to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This position is responsible for supporting end-usersâ?? IST needs.
- Provide accurate, timely, and creative solutions to end-user computer hardware, peripherals, printers, operating systems, software applications, networking, and video conferencing problems.
- Maintain all personal computers, desktop systems, printers, phones (VOIP/analog), voicemail and unified messaging.
- Data Center Operations, including performing backups and assisting operations staff when on-site support is needed.
- Assist customers in the testing, analysis, and problem-solving of system functions and applications.
- Primary responsibility will be to provide direct customer support to resolve customer problems / questions as quickly as possible while providing the highest level of service. If it is not possible to resolve the problem, this position will coordinate problem-solving with appropriate IST teams.
- Secondary responsibility will be working on projects. In this capacity, provide desktop/telephony support to project teams, contribute to the development of work plans, tasks, and time estimates.
- Work within a project team environment to ensure that a quality product is produced, on time and within budget.
- Strong communication skills required to relay task status, task issues and resolution.
- On-call responsibility as required to support computing environment.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- High School diplomaor GED equivalent, required.
- 1 year experience in performing PC setups, troubleshooting hardware and software problems, and designing configurations for desktop computing systems in a network environment, required.
- General knowledge of VOIP/analog telephony technologies, required.
- General knowledge of network architecture, required.
- General knowledge of end-user software applications, required.
- Strong communication skills, required.