| Unit Description|
We have an excellent management opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator for the Robotics, General, GYN, and Bariatric teams in the Operating Room.
Lutheran Medical Center is a 249 bed community hospital. The Operating Room has 9 surgical suites; 1 CVOR suite; and 1 cystoscopy room. The cases performed include: OB-GYN, orthopedics (largest service); heart room, general surgery, plus neuro, cysto, ENT, urology, plastics and podiatry. We currently have a DaVinci robot as well.
We offer competitive pay and relocation assistance!
Care Site Description
Lutheran Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health â?? and hope â?? to our patients.
- Wheat Ridge, CO (estab. 1905)
- Community-based, acute care hospital, Level III Trauma Center
- 2,100 associates, 900 physicians, 600 volunteers
- 338 beds
Services & Expertise
- 5-Star Birthing Center
- Breast Care Center (NAPBC accredited)
- Bridges Integrative Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Heart & Neurovascular
- Primary Stroke Center
- Robotic Surgery
- Senior ER, Behavioral Health & Surgery
- Sleep Center
- Spine Center
- Women & Family Center
Kudos: Lutheran is recognized for quality, safety & patient experience by Truven, the Joint Commission & more!
The Perioperative Clinical Coordinator is a professional Registered Nurse with primary responsibility for assigned areas and services in the Operating Room. The Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and ensuring the provision of safe quality patient care by daily monitoring of the activities of assigned staff and by taking corrective action as necessary, in conjunction with the Clinical Manager of the Operating Room. Supervise performance of specialty team members in order to effectively meet the needs of all customers. The Clinical Coordinator shares accountability with the OR Manager and OR Director for outcomes related to patient satisfaction, clinical performance and cost. The Clinical Coordinator provides leadership in assuring compliance with all State and Federal regulations, the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and the mission and philosophy of SCL Health. The Clinical Coordinator interfaces with the OR Manager and or Director to identify and resolve operational issues and/or needs. Assists the OR Clinical Manager with interviewing potential employees and with hiring and orientation of new employees
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- BSN required and/ or currently enrolled in a program to obtain advanced degree such as MSN
- Prefer 5 years Management experience in Perioperative Services
- Current State of Colorado Registered Nurse License (required)
- Basic Life Support certification (required)
- Certification in Perioperative Nursing (CNOR) preferred or willingness to obtain certification (CNOR within 2 years.)