| Unit Description|
This Recruiter works on our Talent Development Team reporting directly to our Program Manager of Talent Development. The individual will work specifically on the Apprenticeship Program hiring 103 Apprentices between June 1, 2017 and July 31, 2018. Jobs that are included in the Apprenticeship Program include: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Surgical Technician and Medical Assistant (MA).
Care Site Description
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthâ??and hopeâ??to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This is a 0.8 FTE / 32 hours per week (on average) grant funded position lasting for 56 weeks concluding on 7/31/2018. The position will not be extended beyond the conclusion of the grant.
The recruiter partners with hiring managers on identifying strategies for sourcing the best candidates for their strategic openings. Characteristics of strategic openings include journeyman to expert-level experience and qualifications. These openings typically require candidates with a highly specialized skill set and/or rare or hard-to-find skill sets. Candidates are in demand and few in number. The recruiter is skilled at employing best in class recruitment tactics such as cold calling, internet searches/database mining, social media, and other out-bound recruitment methods for identifying and recruiting specialized and hard to find talent.
- Sense of urgency
- Persistence/follow through/consistency
- Skilled communicator (written and speaking)
- Good judge of people/motivations
- Ability to infer information about a candidate from interviews/resumes
- Thorough understanding of the job opening and the departmentï¿½s needs and priorities
- Enthusiasm and energy for the job
- Persuasive spokesperson for the organization and the opportunity
- Skilled liaison with hiring managers
- Understanding the importance of data and reporting on recruiting metrics
- Professional appearance and demeanor
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
- Knowledge of EEOC and other legal and regulatory guidelines as related to hiring and employment, required
- 5+ years of advanced recruitment experience, preferably in healthcare, required
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems, required
- Solid to Expert level skills with MS excel, required
- Five years of healthcare experience (either hospital based or agency based), preferred