With a tradition of caring that began nearly 135 years ago, St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center in Pueblo, CO, is home to the nationally recognized Dorcy Cancer Center, a dedicated Joint Replacement Center, a nationally accredited Breast Center of Excellence (NAPBC) and the only hospital in Pueblo with da Vinci robotic surgical technology. St. Mary-Corwin provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Pueblo and the surrounding region. This hospital has long been known for providing exceptional service and leading-edge treatments and technologies by experienced and compassionate professionals with a commitment to uphold the highest standards of care. Our areas of specialty include trauma and emergency services, The Birth Place, stroke, cardiology, da Vinci minimally-invasive surgery, cancer and oncology, diabetes care/education, sports medicine and more. Residents of Pueblo enjoy a moderate cost of living within this modern, mid-sized community while experiencing everything great about life in Colorado including world-class nearby outdoor recreation, thriving local arts and culture, numerous parks, festivals and much more. Learn more about our hospital and life in Southern Colorado by visiting http://www.stmarycorwin.org/.
Responsible for developing, achieving and maintaining the goals of a unit or department by focusing on the unit or department’s daily operations. Consistently promotes a positive work environment by being visible and available to all levels of staff and customers. Collaboratively works with nurse leaders in maintaining productivity, supporting hospital initiatives and ensuring units/departments are appropriately staffed. Will assist in identifying staff development needs with an emphasis on evidence based practice and education.
The Assistant Nurse Manager’s (ANM) Clinical Coordinator’s annual performance review is dependent upon departmental goals and outcomes achieved along with the key performance indicators of the team the ANM directly supervises. Key performance indicators will include but are not limited to:
• Patient Satisfaction improvement/stabilization
• Productivity- meeting unit based financial targets
• Core measures- improve and maintain a >90% bundle score
• Narcotic oversight- zero tolerance for breaches
• Medication Safety- zero tolerance for breaches
• Red Rules- zero tolerance for breaches
• Patient Hourly Rounding- consistently performed
• Associate Rounding-every associate, every month
• Active participation/implementation in facility or unit based councils and committees as assigned by unit leader
• Physician Nurse rounding-consistently performed in inpatient areas
• BSN preferred
• Must achieve and maintain appropriate facility identified national certification within one year of becoming ANM
• Current Colorado RN License
• BLS certification from American Heart Association
• Additional Life Support Certifications per Department Standards; e.g. NRP, EFM, TNCC, etc.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 3 years total RN experience required
• 2 years experience in specific department focus preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Employee Health maintains records for job/department physical demands and working conditions.
See Employee Health for specific information.
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Find your ideal career at Centura Health! With 16 hospitals, physician clinics, hospice services, home care and senior living communities, Centura Health's vast network of care spans Colorado and Western Kansas so you can experience a balanced lifestyle and enjoy a fulfilling career anywhere you want to work, live and play in Colorado. From the fast pace of a Denver-area Level 1 Trauma Center to a... smaller rural or mountain hospital – we proudly offer a more diverse range of work settings and locations than any other health care employer in the state. Centura is an equal opportunity employer.