Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization. Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Largest acute care provider in Denver area
2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
Breast Care Center
Center for Women and Infants
Comprehensive Cancer Center
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Located at St. Joseph Hospital in Denver, CO., the Medical Staff Privileging Coordinator works under the supervision of the Director, Medical Staff Services. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Assists with development, planning and implementation of the Medical Staff and Credentialing/Privileging Delineation Program so as to ensure the Program’s integrity meets regulatory guidelines and requirements. Exercises a high degree of independent judgment in response to complex and sensitive credentialing issues, decision-making, discretion, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Graduation from High School or equivalent required
• Computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Internet
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously
• Excellent written/interpersonal Skills
• Bachelor degree in business or health related field.
• CPCS or CPMSM Certification preferred
• Cactus Software experience preferred
• Experience in a hospital medical staff services department and experience in physician/allied health professional credentialing preferred
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that operates eight hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas and Montana. The health system includes 15,000 full-time associates and more than 500 employed providers.