This position provides administrative support to the CEO and leadership team of the hospital. In addition to typing, filing, scheduling, performs duties such as financial record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and may assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors, as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
· Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
· A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.