Performs various cleaning functions and issues supplies.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Cleans and mops floors and vacuums carpets on a daily basis.
2. Dusts furniture and equipment in offices on a daily basis.
3. Cleans widow sills, empties trash baskets, and arranges furniture in and orderly fashion daily.
4. Scours and polished bathtubs, showers, sinks, mirrors, and similar equipment, replenishing supplies of soap and towels on a daily basis.
5. Cleans glass panels in doors, walls and vents on a regular basis.
6. Keeps utility storage room in good order by cleaning lockers and equipment, arranging supplies and sweeping and mopping floors on a daily basis.
7. Cleans assigned patient areas, offices, Nursing stations, exam rooms, Education, and Dining areas.
8. Makes security checks of the building and ground simultaneously with the above housekeeping duties immediately reporting problems to supervisor.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
10. Will adhere to all safety policies and safe work practice.
11. Will attend hospital safety trainings.
12. Will adhere to all hospital policies and procedures.
13. Will report all accidents immediately.