Highlands Behavioral Health System is an 86 bed freestanding behavioral health hospital offering psychiatric care for adults and adolescents. Centrally located in Littleton, the facility is easily accessible to families throughout the Front Range and just minutes from surrounding communities.
The Receptionist/PBX Operator maintains Hospital communication systems, cordially greets and receives Hospital Guests. The Receptionist/PBX Operator ascertains guest needs and appropriately directs visitor and callers.
1. Receives Hospital guests, ascertains needs and directs guests appropriately.
2. Courteously answers the telephone and takes accurate messages.
3. Answers routine questions regarding departmental policies, operations and procedures.
4. Directs guests to appropriate office or departmental area.
5. Provides necessary forms to incoming guests and courteously assists guest with completion.
6. Provides administrative support to the Intake Department.
7. Promotes a positive working environment and guest relations.
8. Provides administrative support as requested.
9. Assumes and/or performs additional duties as requested.
10. Promotes safety by attending mandatory inservices and complies with all safety measures initiated by the facility.