Institutional Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Institutional GME office and DIO in providing oversight and monitoring of the GME programs and rotators across the health system.
1. Collaborates with Program Manager to prepare reports regarding progress, effectiveness and outcomes of CHRISTUS Health clinical education and training efforts in accordance with State, Federal and institutional guidelines.
2. Manages the GMEC records, including attendance records, minutes, appointments, and agenda preparation to ensure compliance with ACGME requirements.
3. Assists financial services to maintain all necessary records necessary for GME reimbursement as mandated by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
4. Ensures vendor invoices related to GME are processed in a timely manner.
5. Prepares all necessary reports out of the New Innovations software.
6. Ensure institutional policies are current and accessible to residents/fellows and program administration.
7. Serve as the administrator for the GME SharePoint site and external website.
8. Supports assigned training programs and projects.
9. Demonstrates full support of the CHRISTUS Health Mission, Values and Vision. Uses position and job responsibilities as a unique means for integrating values into the work process and for making a positive contribution to the organization's culture and climate.
10. Completes special projects related to GME as needed.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma/GED
Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
Strong skills with Microsoft products (Excel, Word and Power Point).
Strong communication skills that are adaptable depending on the stakeholder.
3+ years of work experience in Graduate Medical Education
Advanced experience with New Innovations and/or other Residency Management Software
Experience with program or institutional level guidelines under ACGME accreditation
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.