Memorial Hospital (an HCA facility) is located less than 20 miles from the beaches of Jacksonville. We are the premiere medical facility in the Jacksonville area featuring a Certified Chest Pain Center, Certified Stroke Center as well as a dedicated Heart Center. Memorial Hospital is also a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We'd love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
Memorial Emergency Center – Atlantic Blvd & Kernan
The Memorial Emergency Center – Atlantic is a free standing emergency room, which makes it different from an urgent care clinic. We are ready and equipped to take care of all your family's emergency medical needs. Excellent emergency care is never far away from where you live and work.
Kid friendly ER
Going to an emergency room can be an anxiety filled experience for children. At Memorial Emergency Center – Atlantic, our team of nurses and doctors have the training they need to treat our youngest patients. Kids have different physical and psychological needs during an emergency, which is why we go the extra mile to give them compassionate care when it matters most.
Our physicians are board certified in emergency medicine, and our registered nurses are certified in pediatric advanced life support and trained in pediatric medication administration. The Memorial Emergency Center – Atlantic offers rapid response for pediatric patients, keeping your child's ER wait time low.
9,950 square feet
Full service ER, licensed by the state of Florida
Staffed 24/7 by trained emergency room physicians
Dedicated pediatrics area
What conditions do we treat at our ER?
When a medical emergency strikes, you need to know where to go. While urgent care centers are perfect for everyday injuries and illness, emergency rooms are equipped to handle more serious conditions and illnesses.
Our emergency care services include:
Performs CT exams in compliance with regulatory agencies and hospital policies and procedures.
1. Sound knowledge and proficiency in the use of CAT SCAN equipment.
2. Perform CT exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in a timely manner.
3. Complete appropriate history forms.
4. Complete technologist exam sheet.
5. Stock rooms with supplies.
6. Confirms that consent forms are completed by physician when necessary.
7. Check labs when necessary.
8. Perform data entry in Meditech using accurate times.
9. Mark verified/ dictated in PACS.
10. Scan documents into PACS, attached to correct exam.
11. Send exams from PACS or AW to the Amicus Telerad system when necessary.
12. Enter exam notes on PACS.
13. Verify orders in chart. Follow physician written orders.
14. Initial chart when exam is complete.
15. Interact with Radiologists. Communicate effectively with customers (physicians, patients, co workers, etc.)
16. Start I.V.s when necessary.
17. Administer contrast media with power injector.
18. Move patients on and off table when necessary.
19. Organize patient exams for best work flow.
20. Assist in the orientation/training of new employees and clinical students.
We offer full and part time employees a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement and employee stock purchase plan.
Graduate of an accredited Radiography program
Current state of Florida Radiology Technologist license, RT and CT certification from the ARRT (or equivalent), and current CPR.
Minimum of two (2) years experience as radiology and CT technologist
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.