We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
About Medical City of Fort Worth
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
Accredited AMI Program
Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
Magnet Re designation December 2015
Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice
Act, with emphasis on the post anesthesia care patients/surgical services
· Use therapeutic communication in daily practice
· Maintain a safe and therapeutic PACU environment
· Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on
the needs of individual PACU patients
· Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process
· Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make
informed choices regarding health care
· Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver
· Participate in surgical services specific initiatives and process
· Promote a supportive PACU environment
· Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants,
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.