Del Sol Medical Center is a Level II Trauma, 347 bed acute care TJC accredited hospital. Within our hospital campus, we also house an Inpatient, CARF accredited Rehabilitation Hospital. We are located on the Eastside of El Paso, Texas right off of Interstate 10. We provide exceptional patient care services to the El Paso and Fort Bliss communities, as well as Southern New Mexico and West Texas Regions.
Under supervision, washes pots and dishes, manually or by machine, removes trash to compactor, delivers and cleans items to proper areas for storage, sweeps and mops floors, does assigned cleaning. Assemble patient trays, deliver carts, and return carts to kitchen after meals. Assists with food production.
1. Wash pots and dishes manually or with machine.
2. Removes trash from kitchen and cafeteria areas to trash compactor.
3. Delivers clean items to proper areas for storage.
4. Sweeps and mops floor with soap and hot water including under tables and refrigerators/freezers.
5. Does assigned cleaning daily.
6. Helps assemble and deliver patient trays.
7. Delivers large carts and trays to the units.
8. Returns large carts and trays to the units.
9. Assists with food production.
10. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
High School degree or equivalent.
Must be able to read, write, and understand English instructions, production sheets, menus etc.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: (list required and preferred separately)
Current Food Handlers Card required within 30 days of employment.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
Ability to understand and follow oral and written English instructions.
Ability to complete assignments within prescribed time limits.
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees.
Ability to communicate in English is preferred.
Ability to stoop, lift, reach, and carry heavy supplies and equipment, ability to stand for long periods of time
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.