Well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Awards and Honors Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, including being rated as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Our staff at Rose, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Why Choose Rose?
• Top 100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
• Colorado’s first Pathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes us for creating a positive work environment where nurses can excel
• Joint Commission Top Performer for surgical care
• Joint Commission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke Programs
• Colorado’s only Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology
• 23 OR’s with wide variety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine and Heart/vascular focus
• 2 da Vinci surgical robots
• Regularly recognized “Top Docs” in Denver, including specialists in gynecology, orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery and colorectal surgery
• Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR team
Position Summary: The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for reception, scheduling of patients, precertification, insurance verification, charge entry and daily census reconciliations. The Front Desk Coordinator performs duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at RMC.The Front Desk Coordinator displays positive support for the values and mission of RMC.
A.Education: Front Desk Coordinator must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent,Bachelor’s Degree preferred
C.Required Education and Training:none
D.Recommended Education and Training:Medical accounts billing desirable, Microsoft Office training preferred.
E.Experience:Experience in front desk role in a hospital outpatient or medical practice setting; must have experience working with electronic medical records (EMR) systems
F.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Able to learn new information and follow through with instructions.Effective verbal and written communication.Organizational skills. Knowledge of medical terminology.Communicates positively and professionally.Excellent customer service skills
II.Degree of Supervision Required: Under supervision of Clinical Manager, Program Director
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.