UCHealth is seeking a full-time Sr. Recruiter to join our high performing Talent Acquisition team. Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
* Have a passion for recruitment
* Have a whatever-it-takes mentality
* Have experience with both high-volume non-exempt recruitment as well as highly visible hard-to-fill recruitment
* Are self-driven, creative, and curious
* Love being part of a team that promotes personal and professional self-development
* Are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy
* Want to impact and change the lives of both your new hires and our patients
* Provides full-lifecycle recruiting support to assigned service line(s), including: proactive sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, as well as negotiating offers with finalists.
* Manages the overall candidate experience by providing timely and accurate communication to all candidates throughout the selection process.
* Consults with hiring manager on the recruiting process in areas of market intelligence, interviewing and selection, and compensation.
* Demonstrates current knowledge of and compliance with employment laws and regulations in all recruitment and hiring activities.
* Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree
* Minimum Experience: 4 years related experience
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Internal Number: 10745
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.