·HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Why Choose North Suburban?
• North Suburban has beautiful new ORs thanks to a multimillion dollar investment two years ago
• North Suburban is a Level II trauma center, providing the opportunity to work on exciting, life-changing trauma cases, in addition to elective cases
• Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for 4 years in a row – only 1 of 2 in Colorado hospitals to achieve this recognition the last four years
• Received The Joint Commission Advanced Primary Stroke Center Recertification
• Received the top rating (an “A”) on the Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety score
• Received Chest Pain Accreditation through the Society of Chest Pain Centers
• Honored by March of Dimes for having zero elective deliveries before 39 weeks
• Honored with the “Excellence in Patient Care” award by the Studer Group in recognition of our consistent performance in top-quality patient care
• Ranked one of the top five safest hospitals in the Denver area by a Consumer Reports study on several safety measures
Position Summary: The Staff Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for his/her patients, and may function in the role of charge nurse. Endoscopy requires specialized skills and/or serves specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based in the physical, psychological, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient. The Staff Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, may rotate to areas other than Endoscopy, and will perform only those duties for he/she has demonstrated competency. The Staff Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at NSMC. The Staff Registered Nurse, Endoscopy displays positive support for NSMC as well as the entire Health One Organization.
A.Licensure/Certification/Registration:Current Colorado RN license (May work with a current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 90 days of employment) AHA BCLS and AHA ACLS & PALS certification required.
B.Education:Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN desirable.
C.Experience:1-2 years Endoscopy/Day Surgery/PACU/Critical Care/Emergency Department experience desirable; able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.
D.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Demonstrates good organizational skills.Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Standards of Nursing Practice.Adheres to departmental patient safety initiatives and displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
·We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
·If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.