Do you havea passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergencydepartment. Submit your application today!
Our nurseteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion forcreating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
Ouremployees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure yourneeds are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Lookafter your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Planfor your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefitsincluding tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flexspending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
HealthcareCorporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals,freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Ourfacility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCAhospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performinghospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
In amedical emergency, the sooner you can get help, the better. Rose Medical Centerhas two emergency rooms: one conveniently located in central Denver at 9th andCherry and Rose Stapleton ER just north of Interstate-70 in Stapleton. Whenemergencies strike, trust Rose Medical Center.
Both arerenowned for highly skilled doctors and nurses and efficient, quality care. Wehope you find comfort in knowing the Rose ER is ready to care for you and yourfamily 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, Rose's main facility isonly Denver hospital with the cath lab this close to theEmergency Room, which means the treatment you need FAST.
Our ERs were designed to provideefficient, compassionate care and include:
Access to more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists and maternal-fetal specialists
Why Choose Us:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Plan
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) exemplifies professional nursing practice through expert clinical practice, strong leadership skills, and management activities. The CNC provides clinical management to the department through coordination of patient care activities, procedures and flow of patients between various units.
The CNC delegates duties to staff members within their scope of practice, and acts as a resource for clinical or communication issues to other staff. This is a clinical position and patient assignments will be taken when necessary. This position requires: budgetary commitment to the staffing matrix; involvement with staff performance appraisals; development of unit policy and procedures; participate in driving quality initiatives; and a commitment to uphold Rose Medical Center’s Standards of Behavior. The CNC functions in the Chair-of-Command, continuing the chain upward when situation cannot be resolved at CNC level. Provides and supervises care delivered to the following age groups: young adult, adults and geriatric populations.
• Leads, coaches, develops, and recognizes staff to maximize performance and growth.
• Supervises personnel providing direct patient care, with delegation of activities based on patient care needs and competencies of available patient care staff.
• Provides direct and ongoing supervision of staff with regard to conflict resolution and personnel policy compliance, including disciplinary actions.
• Teaches, supervises and serves as a resource for staff, assists with clinical procedures as needed.
• Assesses need for and assists in implementation of staff development programs to enhance professional growth.
• Facilitates ongoing performance improvement activities which correlate to the Hospital-wide Performance Improvement Program with involvement of all levels of staff on designated shift as appropriate.
• Makes assignments for the present or following shift to provide for smooth transition, and ensures appropriate assignments throughout shift to cover changing patient needs and staff availability due to absences, breaks, etc.
• Self-assigns patients and functions as necessary based on patient needs and available resources on unit.
• Communicates directly with the director/manager on unit and staff performance issues needing attention.
• Maintains effective utilization and maintenance of manpower, equipment, and supplies.
• Other duties as assigned.
RN License in the State of CO. Compact license acceptable but must obtain Colorado state license within 90 days of hire.
Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications through American Heart Association. Must obtain ENPC and TNCC within 3 months of hire.
Required Education and Training: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
Experience: Two to four years emergency department nursing experience is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing theory and practice. Demonstrates excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, leadership capabilities, ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, and ability to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services. Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing. Demonstrates positive attitude.
Degree of Supervision Required: Frequent collaboration/ coordination with Manager or Director
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.