We are seeking a Manager Facilities Managementfor our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
Wesley Woodlawn, a campus of Wesley Medical Center, provides patients with convenient access to expert heart care, surgical care and emergency services. Our 82-bed facility provides world class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings.
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER earned a national Excellence in Patient Care award from the Studer Group for a second consecutive year for its overall emergency department patient satisfaction scores, ranking in the 90th percentile nationally.
The Manager of Facilities Management guides and coordinates a technical support team of experienced maintenance persons.
- Schedules crews, sets priorities and monitors the workmanship and record keeping.
- Prepares statistical data for inclusion in monthly reports made by the Director and works closely in preparing yearly budgets.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvements of processes and systems/services on an on -going basis.
- Customer service oriented with strong human relations and communication skills.
Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt technique/treatment to age of population served, including newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, while providing care/service with respect to cultural differences and spiritual needs.
- Plans, schedules and supervises a technical support team of maintenance persons involved in performing specific jobs to ensure that standards are met and that the department is complying with safety and building regulations and codes
- Monitors the Computerized Maintenance Management work order system
- Sketches plans and reads and interprets blueprints and manufacturers' instructions and specifications in order to guide subordinates in the execution of their duties
- Controls job costs for budgetary purposes, maintaining pertinent records, monitors daily activities to ensure compliance and prepares statistical data for monthly reports and budget purposes
- Requisitions equipment and materials for installation and repairs and to restock the items when needed.
- Schedules and assigns maintenance crews to specific jobs, sets priorities and spot checks workmanship, journals and repair histories to ensure they meet standards, building regulations and codes
- Ensures that proper maintenance of the existing systems and installation of new systems passes all tests and inspections by regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with codes and standards
- Selects new personnel, provide orientation and feedback, and take special cause action when necessary.
- Assists in presenting training programs on department equipment
- Coordinates the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs made to equipment and systems throughout the Medical Center, and that tests and inspections are properly documented for journals and repair histories to ensure they are in compliance.
- Manages casualty prevention program to ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies including Joint Commission, KDHE, Fire Marshall and others
- Selects and works with outside contractors for equipment installation and large repair projects
- Properly handling and processing hazardous chemicals and waste as needed
- Manages department spare parts stock
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Several years of experience with highly skilled trades personnel or related experience in an industrial or construction environment
Several years of supervisory experience
Several years of experience as a plumber, electrician, refrigeration mechanic or HVAC mechanic and Building Automation System Controls experience
Required Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated knowledge of technical maintenance problems in the areas of plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, and overall building maintenance
Basic computer skills including various software such as Excel, Microsoft Office
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
Knowledge of job costs, and repairs to technical systems and equipment
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.