We are seeking a Mid-level Provider for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
Wesley Woodlawn, a campus of Wesley Medical Center, provides patients with convenient access to expert heart care, surgical care and emergency services. Our 82-bed facility provides world class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings.
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER earned a national Excellence in Patient Care award from the Studer Group for a second consecutive year for its overall emergency department patient satisfaction scores, ranking in the 90th percentile nationally.
Provides clinical expertise and has received formal education with supervised clinical experience in the management of patients and their families. The Mid-Level Provider manages a caseload of patients with consultation, collaboration and medical supervision, utilizing the acquired knowledge of anatomy, pathophysiology and pharmacology. The Mid-Level Provider exercises independent judgment in assessment and diagnosis of the patient, and performance of delegated procedures in the clinical setting. The Mid-Level Provider participates in the development of guidelines for patient care, and serves as a resource for the Trauma Team processes and services. The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the essential functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the position. Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt technique/treatment to age of population served, including newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, while providing care/service with respect to cultural differences and spiritual needs. - Provides clinical coverage for patients - Utilizes appropriate diagnostic and physical assessments to aid in the development and implementation of the medical/nursing plan of care in collaboration with the supervising physician to manage illness and promote wellness - Performs delegated diagnostic procedures and therapeutic techniques in the clinical setting - Documents concisely and timely in the medical records - Serves as a resource through consultation, education, research, and implementation of system changes in processes and services - Evaluates and applies knowledge of age -related and socioeconomic factors in the assessment, care, treatment and education of patients and their families - Monitors and evaluates the quality and appropriateness of care and practices identifying opportunities for improvement through collaboration with the multidisciplinary teams -Represents Wesley Medical Center in all customer relations
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Current Kansas State Board of Healing Arts: Physician Assistant, or current Kansas State Board of Nursing: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner-
- Approved credentialing from the Wesley Medical Staff Office
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course Preferred Registration, Licensure or Certification - DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency Registration) - Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course - Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) verification course - Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) verification course - Successful completion of the Wesley Dysrhythmia exam within allotted timeframe Required Education or Experience - Bachelor of Science in Physician’s Assistant or Master of Nursing - Completion of ARC-PA approved Physician Assistant Education Program or Kansas State Board of Nursing approved Nurse Practitioner Education Program
Required Knowledge and Skills - Expert knowledge related to advanced trauma practice
- Expert clinical skills and problem solving abilities including understanding and applying medical principles at an advanced level - Ability to communicate effectively in a collegial relationship with other healthcare providers - Recognizes limitations and consults or refers appropriately
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.