Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career. Submit your application today!
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Colorado’s first licensed acute rehabilitation hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital is the region’s premier facility for an expansive range of physical and cognitive rehabilitation needs. Spalding has served the greater Denver area for more than 50 years, and has two convenient locations that specialize in stroke, traumatic brain injury, neurological, orthopedic, spine and amputee rehabilitation.
Our devoted rehabilitation team helps patients return to their functional lifestyles through individually designed programs. We enable patients to reach their goals through rehabilitation programs not only crafted specifically to individual patient needs, but also administered by some of the most highly skilled and trained providers in the Rocky Mountain region.
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital has been in the business of Rebuilding Lives and Renewing Hope for more than 45 years. A 100- bed licensed rehabilitation hospital, Spalding specializes in treatment of conditions such as:
· Brain Injury
· Orthopedic injuries
· Neurologic conditions
· Other disabling injuries or medical conditions
At The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza patients are our first priority. We take extreme measures to ensure high quality, safe care in the most comfortable setting possible. The Medical Center of Aurora is Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn two-time Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and is a 346-bed acute care hospital in Aurora, CO. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campus in Aurora and Centennial, CO, including the Main Campus, North Campus (Behavioral Health and Wellness Center), Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The main campus is a level II trauma Facility with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Certification accreditation, serving the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor.
Highlights about The Medical Center of Aurora:
· Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence.
· Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora).
· Two accredited Chest Pain Centers (Main Campus and Centennial Medical Plaza).
· Ranked the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital in Colorado in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 Best Hospital Rankings.
· Level II Trauma Center at our Main Campus.
· Level III NICU at our Main Campus.
· Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for 2013-2016.
· State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on Main Campus.
· Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
· NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center.
· Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children affiliation.
· Affiliate of HealthONE, Denver’s largest healthcare system
Under the general supervision of the unit’s director or designee the Clinical Nurse Coordinator assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in unit.
A. Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
B. Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
C. Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty
D. Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
This position supports the mission of Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· RN License in the State of Colorado.
· Compact license acceptable but must obtain Colorado RN License within 90 days of hire.
· Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· BSN preferred.
· Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
· Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
· Continuing demonstration of clinical and leadership competency.
· Commitment and understanding of staffing matrix/productivity standard.
· Committed to the goals of the unit, patient safety initiatives and positive patient experience.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.