Become the Bariatric Nurse Navigator for Wesley Woodlawn's Nationally Accredited Bariatric Program!
WesleyWoodlawn, a campus of Wesley Medical Center, provides patients with convenientaccess to expert heart care, surgical care and emergency services. Our 82-bedfacility provides world class medical care while promoting wellness,healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings.
WesleyWoodlawn Hospital & ER earned a national Excellence in Patient Care awardfrom the Studer Group for a second consecutive year for its overall emergencydepartment patient satisfaction scores, ranking in the 90th percentilenationally.
Provides oversight to the development and maintenance of the bariatric program. Operational responsibilities include organizational development and maintenance, serving as a liaison between the hospital, bariatric surgeons and patients, operational and financial evaluation of the program, and making recommendations and problem solving for performance improvement. Serves as clinical and financial educational resource for admissions and case management staff. Positioned for flexible and timely response to changes in health care provider/payer structures.
Interested in a careerat Wesley Woodlawn? CallChelsea!
Here is what we canoffer you:
· TuitionReimbursement & Student Loan Repayment
· CertificationBonus and Voucher system
· 401k(3%-9% match based on tenure)
· EmployeeStock Purchase Plan
· FullMedical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Healthcareand Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· FinancialWellness Program with a CFP
I'minterested, what is required for this position?
Required Registration, Licensure or Certification
- Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
Preferred Registration, Licensure or Certification
- None Required Education or Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Previous, recent acute care hospital work experience with emphasis on case management, reimbursement and/or admissions functions.
- Previous experience with program coordination and development.
Preferred Education or Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to focus concentrated effort on multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary
- Attention to detail that ensures follow through on all initiatives implemented and projects undertaken
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.