At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Anesthesiologist Assistant (AA) to work for UCHealth Anesthesiology Memorial Central Hospital in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
If you're an Anesthesiologist Assistant (AA) that provides high-quality, personalized care, look no further than UCHealth.
Our Anesthesia team:
* Enjoys a collaborative team care work environment
* Work in a Level 1 & 3 Trauma Facilities and ASC
* Our schedule supports a work-life balance and flexibility with 10-hour or 12-hour shifts, 1 weekend per month, and in-house call.
* Wide spectrum of case types to include: OB, GI, vascular, general surgery
Preferred: 3+ years of Experience as an Anesthesiologist Assistant (AA)
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
* Unrivaled Retirement Package that includes a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
* Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
* Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance for full and part-time positions
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Requirements for Anesthesiologist Assistants (AAs)
* Master's degree in Anesthesia and graduate of an accredited program
* Board Certification in National Commission for Certification of Anesthesiologist Assistants (NCCAA)
* Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges
* Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice
* Eligible to provide reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid
* Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the HHS/OIG or the GSA List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs
* Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) issued by the American Heart Association
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Internal Number: 9969
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.