SHIFT: No Weekends SCHEDULE: Full-time Hourly Wage Estimate: $15.40 - $19.51/Hour The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the range. To learn more about the employee benefits that are available click here.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an Administrative Care Technician (CNA).
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs
• Tuition Reimbursement, Loan Repayment, Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
• Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CNA to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a CNA with us:
• You will perform a variety of clerical and patient-related services
• You will act as receptionist for the unit and assists the patient care team with patient centered secretarial tasks while maintaining a clean, well-organized, and safe patient environment
• You will support nursing personnel in providing care to patients
• You will assist with transportation of patients
• You will assist with specimens and supplies
• You will clean and stock the department and patient rooms
• Participate as an active member of the health care team and positively promotes the rest of the team to patients/families/caregivers and other colleagues
• Passionate about helping others
• Reliable and Team- orientated
• Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
• Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
• Able to read and speak English
Qualifications you will need for this role:
• Active Certified Nurses’ Assistant License in Colorado
• BLS certification through AHA
• High school or GED
• One year experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease.
While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Facts at a Glance:
The Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children at P/SL's 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the largest in the Region.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center leaves a legacy of over 135 years of exceptional medical care
Over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians
Three Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer
The Joint Commission Accreditation
18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning
Robotics: 3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems – least invasive surgery options
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.