Under minimal supervision, recruits, screens and hires qualified candidates for Denver Health and Hospital Authority. Completes employment offers, paperwork for new hires, transfers, promotions and demotions. Maintains and updates records such as employee and hospital forms, correspondence, files, and records. Develops staffing plans to fill positions in area of responsibility and may direct team of recruitment personnel work activity. Maintains and updates records such as employee and hospital forms, correspondence, files, and records in compliance with company policies.
1. Screens applicants, applications and resumes ensuring qualified candidates are presented to managers and hired at Denver Health.
2. Develops recruitment strategies to source qualified candidates utilizing cost-effective methods and techniques to meet Denver Health staffing levels.
3. Assists department members with a variety of project related activities in all key function areas.
4. Familiarizes self with all relevant regulations and laws and ensures compliance by other employees and self.
5. Supports and trains other staff members as necessary to ensure smooth operation of the department.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. Working knowledge of laws, regulations and procedures in Human Resources as it relates to hiring practices.
2. Knowledge and experience with full cycle recruiting.
3. Strong customer consultative skills and negotiation skills required.
4. Strong candidate sourcing skills.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to successfully manage customer relationships.
7. Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
8. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, work with little supervision and work well under pressure.
9. Passion for improving the customer experience for hiring managers, candidates, and new hires.
* Bachelor's Degree (Required)
* 5 years of recruitment experience (Required) * IT - MICROSOFT (Required) * Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Required) * Experience with HR Information Systems (Required)
* Professional in Human Resources * SHRM Certified Professional
Location 601 Broadway, Denver, CO
This is not a remote position.
Work Type Full time
All job applicants for safety-sensitive positions must pass a pre-employment drug test, once a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Denver Health is an integrated, efficient, high-quality academic health care system that is considered a model for the nation. The Denver Health system includes the Rocky Mountain Regional Level I Trauma Center, a 525-bed acute care medical center, Denver's 911 emergency medical response system, 8 family health centers, 15 school-based health centers, the Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center, the Denver Public Health Department, an HMO, and The Denver Health Foundation.
As Colorado's primary safety net institution, Denver Health is a mission-driven organization that has provided more than $3.3 billion in care for the uninsured in the last ten years. Denver Health is a leader in performance and quality improvements and remains financially secure, in part, due to its nationally recognized implementation of lean principles in healthcare. Denver Health is a major resource to the community, serving approximately 185,000 individuals and 67,000 children a year.
Located just south of downtown Denver, Denver Health is just minutes away from many of the cultural and recreational activities Denver has to offer.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce and Denver Health is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
"Denver Health is committed to provide equal treatment and equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Denver Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class."
Internal Number: 3649
About Denver Health
Take your career to the next level at Denver Health, where we offer a robust benefits package and endless opportunities for growth. Denver Health is a nationally-ranked, locally-trusted, premier healthcare institution located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.Twenty-five percent of all Denver residents, or approximately 150,000 individuals, receive their health care here. We are known as an integrated health care system that encompasses multidisciplinary academic specialties, a community health system, a level I adult trauma center, pediatric emergency and urgent care center home to Denver Public Health and many of the nation’s leaders in medicine.