We are centered in a pediatric-rich, growing community and there is exceptional opportunity for personal and professional growth under our mature, owner doctor. Here you will find some highlights about our amazing airway/sleep focused, laser, pediatric dental practice. For the right candidate, we believe we offer an incredible and unique pediatric dental associateships on the market.
- We have a strong vision, an inspiring mission and 4 commitment statements that govern our interactions with each other and our community. This is why we celebrate a unified, engaged and joyful team.
- Our practice is an interdisciplinary practice, combining: DDS, DO, IBCLC, RN,
RDA, RDH, OM on staff.
- We have a strong reputation and connected relationships across the disciplines in our community resulting in powerful, effective collaborations for our patients.
- We are deeply rooted in our community as related to involvement and giving back
- We provide all team quarterly enrichment meetings with our seasoned consultants to grow individuals and our team
- You will have guidance on choosing and compensation towards high impact quarterly CEs
- You will have personalized monthly meetings with our lead doctor who teaches nationally on many of the procedures done in our practice.
- You will be working in one of most technologically advanced pediatric dental practices anywhere. You will be working with a doctor who will teach you procedures that are in high demand and that you likely never learned in residency, that are powerful and incredibly rewarding. Technology used:
• Zeiss Microscope for infant surgeries
• Fotona Lightwalker
• Fox ARC 1064
• Biolase Waterlaser (2) and diodes (3)
• Lightscalpel CO2
• Flex ICat-lowest radiation, high quality 3D image on the market
• Canary-non-radiation cavity detection system
• Digital Impressions
- All laser pediatric operative dentistry (3 hard tissue and 8 soft tissue lasers)
- Identifying and treating oral restrictions, birth to adult
- Identifying and treating airway dysfunction as young as birth
- MyoBrace System
- Sedation dentistry offered: oral, IM, IV, general anesthesia
- D Termined Program for Special Needs Children
- Entirely PPO and fee for service practice for over 6 years
- Daily guarantee for the first 6 months or percentage whichever is more
- Health insurance and retirement plan for full time associates
Our practice has grown significantly and consistently since opening. We are looking for a new associate because our current, well-loved associate will be moving out of state for family reasons in a few months. We hope to find someone who is humble, eager to learn and quick to implement new technologies and treatments they will learn. We hope to find this person soon, so that our current associate can also mentor, endorse trust and seamlessly transition her current patients to their care. If you are interested in this position, please submit your complete resume, a letter about yourself and references (2 professional and 1 personal, please.)
TX compatible dentist license
Pediatric dental residency training in US accredited school
Sedation permit for mixed oral sedation and nitrous