Location: Ketchum, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Rehab Aide to join our team in the Sun Valley area!
- Under the supervision of a therapist may actively assist in the treatment of patients.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain inventory of supplies.
- Performs clerical/administrative duties.
- Ensures operation of therapy equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent Experience:
- Licenses/Certifications: Current CPR certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.