As a part of the Optum network, American Health Network is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our growing team in Loudonville, Ohio. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life’s best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Care for multi-generational families, focusing on value-based care
- Join a practice of seasoned providers who work parallel to each other
- Procedures can include, but not limited to simple skin surgery, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD’s, etc.
- Full-time, schedule can be 4 or 4.5 workdays per week
- Future opportunity for leadership
- Open to BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity – including incoming guarantee with bonus incentives
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
About American Health Network:
At American Health Network, transforming the delivery of health care across our region is our passion. Founded in 1994, we are an established multi-specialty, physician-led, integrated healthcare delivery system with 300 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 70 locations. As part of Optum, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (Indiana/Ohio) or has (Indiana/Ohio) application in process
- Board Certified or board eligibility in Family Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.