Location: Hawthorne, New York
Admin / Clerical
The Department Coordinator will assist the administrative and clinical management teams with unit management inclusive of budgets and Information Systems, supervision and management of all clerical staff and clerical support services, and the day-to-day operations of several departments. All responsibilities are to be carried out in collaboration with respective manager(s) to include staffing coordination and position control; collection and reporting of statistical and quality improvement data; administrative assistance and support for patient care services; and management of equipment and supplies.
- Collects, collates and reports statistical data as directed.
- Maintains, collects data and prepares special projects and reports as requested/needed. Independently prepares reports and completes special projects. Has the ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on findings.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining a supply of both office supplies and clinical equipment and supplies
- Prepares data for monthly/yearly statistical and quality assurance summary reports for review by Director.
- Demonstrates ability to compile spreadsheets, database, graphs, reports and utilize query design for the required statistical analysis.
- Assists in scheduling for COVID operations to include vaccination and diagnostic testing as needed. score: N/A
- Assures the coordination of meetings and administrative assistance as needed.
- Provides educational support and in-service education to staff in the access, use and availability of related IS systems.
- Works on monthly analysis of payroll reports to monitor sick/absent, overtime, orientation hours and employee punctuality.
- Handles patient inquiries , issues and complaints
- Maintains staff in-services: education, competencies and mandate lists.
Minimum of four years in a high level clerical or administrative assistant role, required.
Associate's degree, required.
Licenses / Certifications:
N/ASpecial Requirements: N/A
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC