Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System, Adult Neuropsychology Clinic, in Boise is seeking a full-time psychometrist to join our team. We currently have six neuropsychologists and three psychometrists on our team. The psychometrist's primary role is to administer and score neuropsychological tests under the supervision of our neuropsychologists. Patient populations we serve include traumatic brain injury, stroke, dementia/neurodegenerative disorders, epilepsy, normal pressure hydrocephalus, and movement disorders. We are seeking a candidate who is compassionate and comfortable working with adults with all types of neurologic impairment. Our ideal candidate is flexible, self-motivated, able to learn and apply knowledge quickly, detail-oriented, organized, good at multi-tasking, able to complete tasks in a timely manner, and an excellent communicator. For general information about what a psychometrist does, visit: https://napnet.org/net.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, clinical judgment, and ability to empathize with and encourage maximal effort from varied patient populations.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to collaborate with medical and other professional staff.
- Demonstrable skills in problem solving, personal flexibility, resourcefulness in decision making, prioritization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Ability to trouble-shoot difficult testing situations.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in computer software, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Teams.
**Flexible schedule of 4, 10's or 5, 8's
- Administers and scores psychological tests as determined by the licensed psychologist/neuropsychologist. Accurately scores the tests and provides results to the neuropsychologist in a timely manner.
- Provides written summary of the patient's behavior during course of assessment.
- May write progress notes in the medical record under the supervision of licensed psychologist/neuropsychologist.
- Reviews and ensures timeliness, accuracy, availability and security of test data.
- Maintains patient records.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensures patient confidentiality and security of test materials.
- Education: Master's degree in Psychology or related field.(e.g., school psychology, psychometry, speech-language pathology, etc.).
- Experience: None
- Experience administering tests and standardized testing strongly preferred
- Licenses/Certifications: American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.814.2558
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.